The Best Shrimp Scampi Recipe
A classic shrimp recipe known across the world, Shrimp Scampi, has been shared with us by our friends on Instagram @maninichef. With every order they turn our products into a beautiful creation. Check out this shrimp scampi recipe below!
1-2 lbs fresh wild caught shrimp
1 x stick butter
4-5 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup white wine
Fresh chopped parslev
Italian cheese or your fav for garnish
1- 1 1/2 lb pasta (1-1 1/2 box)
1. Cook pasta, strain, and set aside
2. Saute garlic in butter
3. Add wine and simmer until reduced to almost half
4. Add shrimp and add salt & pepper to taste. Cook until bright
red on both sides.
5. Remove from heat and set shrimp aside.
6.gradually toss pasta into scampi sauce - do not add so much
that there is not enough to coat the pasta.
7. Spread shrimp back onto pasta.
8. Sprinkle lemon juice and parsley over dish.
9.shred cheese over pasta.
10. Serve warm and ENJOY!